Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kris Rasmussen <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/24 01:12:52 UTC

Keeping external parameters through requests

Is there any way to save the parameters passed to a page through activateExternalPage after a direct / action / form link has been triggered on the page without using the session object? I am creating a type of content management system with tapestry that uses only a few tapestry pages to display many pages from a database. Given a single tapestry page, I am then able to generate many different versions of the page (call them subpages) based on the url parameters. However, these subpages also share components and when actions are triggered on these components I need the page to remember which subpage it was on.

Thank you,
Kris