Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ha...@hydro.qc.ca on 2002/08/19 15:50:50 UTC

RE : A very, very strang problem, urgent help please

Hi Cliff and Adolfo,

Thanks very much for your rapide responses. I have just returned to this
list after being very busy to debug and deliver the application, excuse me.

The problem is due to that there is a accent in in the URL (more precisely,
in a html:link element).  The problem is when I click on the link, the URL
is encoded and the link works (for both in Windows and Unix platform where
webspere 4.03 is deployed). But when I submit a form in the second page
(which is the page the link leads to and the URL of this page has not accent
and in correct form), the error page appears(400, URL not right). This is
strange. This problem is resolved by using another parameter without accent.

This error appears just in the Unix platform.

Thanks again.

Peiqiang