Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/03/02 01:41:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Gearpump incubation proposal

It looks like discussion has wrapped up here so I will proceed shortly with
a VOTE thread.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [DISCUSS] Gearpump incubation proposal

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Hi Taylor,

I don't think it is too late to chime in even though I started a vote.
Sorry we passed each other.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [DISCUSS] Gearpump incubation proposal

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.