Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/08/15 21:57:35 UTC

Karaf Failures with CLB?

Hi devs,

I have been investigating these test failures:
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-karaf/1194/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/#showFailuresLink

I don’t have enough Karaf expertise and need some assistance. I believe the issue has to do with the defined osgi fragment in the pom:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/loadbalancer/pom.xml#L36

I did not see the “jclouds.osgi.fragment” configured in any other poms, so I removed it and all of the Karaf tests pass now. ??

/jd

Re: Karaf Failures with CLB?

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, the problem is the bundle constraints are limiting it to looking for < 2.0.0, so in other words 1.9.9 would be fine. We just need to up the bundle range as Andrew suggested. When you removed the jclouds.osgi.fragment property, it defaulted to finding the highest available version which is why it worked.

-Chris

--
Chris Custine

Re: Karaf Failures with CLB?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I did not see the “jclouds.osgi.fragment” configured in any other
> poms, so I removed it and all of the Karaf tests pass now. ??

A bit of a shot in the dark, but could you try with

<jclouds.osgi.fragment>jclouds-core;bundle-version="[1.3,3)"</jclouds.osgi.fragment>