Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2008/10/05 10:47:48 UTC

Session ID and Sesson destroy

I need to perform some actions on sesson destroy or after session is
destroyed. In Application I can override ths sessionDestroyed method.
This method hast he session id as it's parameter. So it should be
possible to address a certain Sesson. But how can I obtain the session's
id on creation? When I override the Application's newSession and create
an instance of MyOwnSesson, I have no session id at this moment. A call
getSessionStore().getSessionId(request, false) leads to null becaus the
sesson is not in the session store at this moment. But is it possible to
detect the session id that the session will have after insertion into
the sessoinStore?

Stefan

Re: Session ID and Sesson destroy

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
as per servlet spec, when you get session destroyed notification you
have the session id, but you can no longer access session...

-igor