Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by ge...@r-it.at on 2005/02/01 08:27:10 UTC

pluto running on websphere

Hi.

As i read, pluto is currently just running under Tomcat. Is there a plan to
make it available under IBM Websphere App Server ?

gtx
Gerald

Re: pluto running on websphere

Posted by Viktor Malytskyy <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

My company has a custom servlet container and we managed to integrate
Pluto inside our portal which is running under that custom servlet
container.
If you reffer to pluto's default portal then I'm not sure that
somebody will spend some time to make it work under WebSphere

Regards,
Viktor