Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ha...@alberg.stph.net on 2000/12/16 07:47:28 UTC

ServletException

hello,
When i am trying to upgrade soap.jar form 2.0 to 2.1 i am getting a problem
like

javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager

when i check it is there in the class path can any body help me

Hari Kishan Babu Charagundla

Re: ServletException

Posted by Ramakrishna Srinivasa <ra...@wipro.com>.
you should have got the previous version of JSP or classes in the classpath.

Please remove everything from the classpath.

Re: ServletException

Posted by Ramakrishna Srinivasa <ra...@wipro.com>.

RE: ServletException

Posted by Graham Cunningham <gr...@kinetic.ch>.
Hi I had this cause tomcat was caching the compiled .jsp page.
2 ways to fix this, touch (change the timestamp to now) the .jsp page that
is in error so tomcat knows that it is newer than the compiled version. OR
delete your tomcat work directory which will cause an automatic recompile.
regards

RE: ServletException