Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/22 21:09:05 UTC

Update all vms created using same template

Hi all,

I created a template and then created 3 instances using that same template
to balance the load of my service....now i wish to update these 3vms and
install a new software on them and do some further customisation...is there
any way by which i can do this so that the changes take effect in all the
three instances simultaneously or will i have to manually do the changes on
all the three vms myself?

Regards

Re: Update all vms created using same template

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know there is no feature for that in cloudstack.

Take a look at Ansible or similar.

Erik