Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2008/06/18 16:08:36 UTC

Some Class diagram for MINA

Hi guys,

I have drawn three class diagrams of basic MINA structures (IoSession
and IoService, divided in Acceptor and Connector) and put them on the wiki :

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Class+Diagrams

It may help those who want to get a better picture of the inheritence
scheme.

Have fun !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Some Class diagram for MINA

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Poseidon For UML.

Quite a nice tool.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you do this by hand or use a tool?
>

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > very nice.  keep them coming.
>> >

>> Mark and I had at one point discussed a documentation plan and looks like
>> you beat us to the first stage.  This is looking great.  Thanks for taking
>> the initiative.
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <
>> elecharny@apache.org>

>> and
>> :

Cordialement,