Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 01:02:03 UTC

Wizard, checkGroup and check

Hi!,
    I am facing a problem that I don't know how to face.

I have a wizard several steps. One of them has a checkGroup and several
check. If I go to a step back and then a step foward, the checked boxes are
lost. The same happens when a required field is not completed.
       I verified several times if there was a problem between models and It
is not the case. What I found is that the checkgroup is raw, according to
check impl, and it doesn't compare the second elseif. I don't know how to
manage this situation and I looked up in Google and I saw some people asking
about the same problem. I am using wicket 1.3.0.

(check.class)
        if (group.hasRawInput())
        {
            final String[] input = group.getInputAsArray();

            if (input != null)
            {
                for (int i = 0; i < input.length; i++)
                {
                    if (uuid.equals(input[i]))
                    {
                        tag.put("checked", "checked");
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        else if (collection.contains(getModelObject()))
        {
            tag.put("checked", "checked");
        }

Thanks in advance.

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: Wizard, checkGroup and check

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    Finally I got solved the problem and I wanna share with you. My
checkgroup in the wizard panel werent setting up the setReuseItem in the
ListView.... It was hard to realize but I get it.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@wickettraining.com

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,