Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "kurdy_ch-forum@yahoo.fr" <ku...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/02/24 19:05:43 UTC

How to share custom type between services

Hi,

We need to share custom types between different services. We create serval services which use custom types, when we create client from wsdl it generates types into service package (namespace) so the same type (class) on server side are different on client side.

I tried to solve that by forcing the parameter package (-p) with wsdl2ws but all services are in the same package and this isn't what we need.

How should I proceed to have services wsdl that share the same types ?

Thanks for your help or any ideas

Willy