Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2008/07/09 23:36:19 UTC

profileUrl and thumbnailUrl in Person object

Hi,

while we have this great Url object in Shindig and in the specs, the
Person object internally uses a string to represent the Url, thus
losing all the advantages like alternative text etc.

The urls field uses List<Url>. Shouldn't the other Url fields also be
Url objects?

    Ciao
        Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

   "Professor Peach in the library with the lead piping!" -- Donna

Re: profileUrl and thumbnailUrl in Person object

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
I believe most implementations keep the thumbnailUrl in the links and just
pull it out on demand. This could use some spec work though so post there.

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.