Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/03 19:50:52 UTC

[Proposal] New Committer: Michael Schachter

Michael has generously converted the Struts form tags to the new
organizational structure for Struts 1.0 (just checked in to CVS), and
has volunteered to do substantially more work as we move towards a 1.0
release.  I would like to propose that Michael be granted committer
status on Struts.

Please respond with your +1s for Michael.

Craig

Re: [Proposal] New Committer: Michael Schachter

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Craig,

+1

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

+1s Re: [Proposal] New Committer: Michael Schachter

Posted by Robert Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
+1s
Excellent!

-Rob

Re: [Proposal] New Committer: Michael Schachter

Posted by David Geary <sa...@tri-lakesonline.net>.
+1