Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Joncker, Oliver" <ol...@sdm.de> on 2001/12/17 10:07:54 UTC

StrutsTestCase for JUnit -- Question

Hi!

I just found StrutsTestCase for JUnit and started using it for testing my
web site.  Just after I started to write my tests, I got into troubles and I
couldn't find an answer to my question in the javadoc.

I have a web site that first starts with a login page.  Then, if the login
is successful, I set an attribute in the session and the user gets the main
menu page.  On that main menu page, I check some values previously stored in
my session to get the user some rights, depending on those values.  I didn't
have any troubles with the login test (well, I took the example) but I got
into troubles when I was trying to get to my main menu page.  I cannot
obviously jump to my mainMenu.jsp without doing a login.  When I do (with
this MockStrutsTestCase) a login first, I don't know how I can move to the
stored by the loginAction.

How can I go to my main Menu page (action /mainMenu in strut-config.xml)
with all the required session attributes?

Thanks in advance for taking some time to give me some help.

Oliver.