Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Matevž Bradač <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 10:55:39 UTC

Re: Demo VM ready (was: RE: Public demo instance hosted by third party)

Hi Gavin

Please add me to the list as well (I already added the ssh pub key).

Cheers,
matevz

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Sorry for delay, you should now have ssh access to
bloodhound-vm2.aapche.org

If you need sudo, you'll need to set up orthrus (opie) first.

See s.apache.org/opie

HTH

Gav...

Posted by Andrej Golcov <an...@digiverse.si>.
Hi Gavin,

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Done, sorry for delay, you should now be able to log in to
bloodhound-vm2.apache.org

for sudo, please set up orthrus (opie) first:

s.apache.org/opie

Once done I can add you to sudoers.

Gav...