Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2010/08/26 21:50:05 UTC

patch for review - refactoring related to the stateful cache and the management of timedout stateful beans

Hi devs,
I just uploaded a refactoring related to the stateful cache and the
management of timedout stateful beans. It is base on the last Jarek
changes.

With this refactoring, we don't need to worry about cache cleanup interval.
Every timedout bean is remove when its timeout date is reached, even if the
bean is persisted on disk. This can save some extra loops when using
stateful beans and add the timeout feature to passivated beans. Most of the
changes are found at the SimpleCache class, but I've also added a new class
(RemoveBeanThread) and changed a little bit the StatefulContainer class.

Jarek, you are the one for this review... as you have it fresh in your mind.
Please, codereview it for me...  but anyone is welcome to review it. :O)

tkx a lot!
Thiago.

Re: patch for review - refactoring related to the stateful cache and the management of timedout stateful beans

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Ahhhh... so thats the trick... :O)
I was about to ask how to remove that... thanks... :O)
[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--