Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/02/13 12:27:14 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Books" by SteveLoughran

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Books" page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Books?action=diff&rev1=44&rev2=45

Comment:
revert. That's Hbase, not hadoop. And I'm thinking we should cut all videos out from here

  ----

  == Hadoop Videos ==
- === Learn by Example : HBase - The Hadoop Database (Video) ===

- '''Name:'''  [[https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learn-example-hbase-hadoop-database-video|Learn by Example : HBase - The Hadoop Database (Video)]]
-
- '''Author:''' Loonycorn
-
- '''Publisher:''' Packt
-
- '''Date of Publishing:''' December  2017
-
- 25 solved examples to get you up to speed with HBase
  ----
  === The Ultimate Hands-on Hadoop (Video) ===