Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "srinivasa_v ." <sr...@sify.com> on 2009/04/20 10:11:53 UTC

reconnecting to the Oracle database.with Hibernate 3. I

Hi

I am getting Exception while reconnecting to the Oracle database.with
Hibernate 3. I was getting this problem when Data Base server restarts. its
start working when

restartig the application server.

Here is the error message I am getting in logs

JDBCException W org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions SQL
Error: 17002, SQLState: null
JDBCException E org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions Io
exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

SQL Error: 17002, SQLState: null
0000039 JDBCException E Io exception:n reset by peer: socket

Re: reconnecting to the Oracle database.with Hibernate 3. I

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
srinivasa_v . wrote:
> Hibernate list/forum is down and its a prodction issue  for me

Keep trying.

This list is for Struts-related stuff.

Dave

Re: reconnecting to the Oracle database.with Hibernate 3. I

Posted by "srinivasa_v ." <sr...@sify.com>.
Hibernate list/forum is down and its a prodction issue  for me

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.