Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/21 18:16:44 UTC

Enabling "QA Contact" field in Bugzilla?

Any objections to enabling the "useqacontact" field in Bugzilla?

Per the BZ doc:

"This allows you to define an email address for each component, in
addition to that of the default owner, who will be sent carbon copies
of incoming bugs."

I think this would be useful, so then we can divvy up bug reports for
QA, while not interfering with the primary dev assignment.  What we
have right now is awkward, since we're using the assignment field for
both Dev and QA.

If no objections I'll enable this on Thursday.

-Rob

Re: Enabling "QA Contact" field in Bugzilla?

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 01/21/2013 09:16 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
> Any objections to enabling the "useqacontact" field in Bugzilla?

go for it!

> Per the BZ doc:
>
> "This allows you to define an email address for each component, in
> addition to that of the default owner, who will be sent carbon copies
> of incoming bugs."
>
> I think this would be useful, so then we can divvy up bug reports for
> QA, while not interfering with the primary dev assignment.  What we
> have right now is awkward, since we're using the assignment field for
> both Dev and QA.
>
> If no objections I'll enable this on Thursday.
>
> -Rob

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop

RE: Enabling "QA Contact" field in Bugzilla?

Posted by Jean Tschet <je...@live.com>.
no objections here :)