Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Mitchell, Scott(LIT)" <S....@Liberty-IT.co.uk> on 2002/01/07 13:06:21 UTC

Write pdf file to disk

Hi,

I have code that creates a pdf file using fop.  The problem I am seeing is
that I do not know how to define where the pdf file is stored (or indeed,
what it should be called).

The code I have is shown below...

// Transform from fop to pdf
            XMLReader xmlReader = new SAXParser();
            Driver driver = new Driver();
            driver.setRenderer(new org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer());

driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");

driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");
            driver.setOutputStream(new BufferedOutputStream(baos));

            driver.buildFOTree(xmlReader, new InputSource(formReader));

            driver.format();
            driver.render();

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Mitchell
Experienced Software Developer

Liberty Information Technology      Direct Line:     ++44 (0) 28 9044 5582
Clarendon House	              Fax:               ++44 (0) 28 9044 5511
9-21 Adelaide Street                    Switchboard:   ++44 (0) 28 9044 5500
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 8DJ  Email:
S.Mitchell@Liberty-IT.co.uk

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and attached files in no way reflect
any policies of Liberty Information Technology Ltd.