Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ellecer Valencia <el...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 17:35:39 UTC

in my .wsdd - 1.2RC3 overrides specified soapLocation?

Hi,

I was trying to do some debugging using a customised WSDL and I
noticed the section in the WSDL where the soap endpoint is specified
is now being overriden by axis.

Bug or feature?

Is there a way to get axis to just return the entire contents of the
WSDL without trying to second guess the user?  And is this anywhere in
the documentation?

(I was trying to view all soap responses through axis tcp monitor, but
soapscope's requests couldn't go through tcp monitor as the WSDL it
returned wasn't displaying the location written in the specified WSDL
file -- if there's a better way of doing this I'd also like to know)

thanks,

Ellecer