Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2019/08/14 00:04:34 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] EOL 2.0 release line

Kicking this thread....

The first 2.0.6 release candidate has been posted. I tested starting
branch-2.2 over the tip of branch-2.0 and seemed to work fine on my little
setup (data formats are not incompatible at least). I did not run the
rolling upgrade recipe [1].

Will post an ANNOUNCE that branch-2.0 is being EOL'd and 2.0.6 is last
release off this branch.

1. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade2.2