Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/06/03 08:54:57 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject

Hi,

to get the ball rolling, it's time to finally vote if we want to step
out from the incubator and continue as a new sub project at commons.

I think we have discussed this in several lists in the past months,
therefore the only open issue is to really graduate (once we've voted
here, we can sort out the details like the name of the project in
commons etc., but we should vote first).
So here is the vote:

[ ] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject
[ ]  0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't graduate yet, because ....

The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Every vote is welcome,
especially votes from our Mentors. Only votes from PPMC members are
considered binding.

Thanks and Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject

Posted by Philipp Koch <pk...@day.com>.
[ x] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject

regards,
philipp

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
[x] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject

Charles

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I totally forgot to close this vote :( sorry for that.

Ok, this voted passed successfully with +1 votes from
Philipp Koch
Jukka Zitting
Felix Meschberger
Carsten Ziegeler
Charles Matthew Chen
Jeremias Maerki
Craig L Russel

Thanks for voting. The next and final step will be to start a vote in
the incubator pmc. I've updated the xml status file for Sanselan and I
think we're ready for the final vote.
It would be great if someone could cross check this before we start the
vote. Thanks

Carsten

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Craig

On Jun 3, 2009, at 1:54 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to get the ball rolling, it's time to finally vote if we want to step
> out from the incubator and continue as a new sub project at commons.
>
> I think we have discussed this in several lists in the past months,
> therefore the only open issue is to really graduate (once we've voted
> here, we can sort out the details like the name of the project in
> commons etc., but we should vote first).
> So here is the vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject
> [ ]  0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Don't graduate yet, because ....
>
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Every vote is welcome,
> especially votes from our Mentors. Only votes from PPMC members are
> considered binding.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Carsten
> --
> Carsten Ziegeler
> cziegeler@apache.org

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> to get the ball rolling, it's time to finally vote if we want to step
> out from the incubator and continue as a new sub project at commons.

[x] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject

Seems like a good step forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Regards
Felix