Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/13 10:25:47 UTC

[mailet] Binary Release Contents? [WAS Re: [mailet] Some Minor Release Stuff]

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:

<snip>

>> 4. dist/mailet-2.4-SNAPSHOT/downloads/src isn't very conventional (at
>> least outside James). maybe it would be better in target.
>
> +1

ATM the binary distribution is minimal - just the licenses and mailet jars.

opinions?

- robert

Re: [mailet] Binary Release Contents? [WAS Re: [mailet] Some Minor Release Stuff]

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> 4. dist/mailet-2.4-SNAPSHOT/downloads/src isn't very conventional (at
>>> least outside James). maybe it would be better in target.
>> +1
>
> ATM the binary distribution is minimal - just the licenses and mailet jars.
>
> opinions?

We could add the dependencies (javamail+jaf) and the apidocs like we do
in jsieve/mime4j/jspf binary distributions.

Stefano