Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2010/09/17 14:54:28 UTC

Not able to assign an issue to myself

  Hi all,

I just added an issue for the soap dataformat that I want to work on.
While adding the issue worked I was not able to assign the issue. I
guess there are some rights missing.
Could someone with admin permissions give me that right?

Thanks

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: Not able to assign an issue to myself

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you try now. Hadrian had the karma so he granted you the rights in JIRA.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Not able to assign an issue to myself

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian

We used to be able to assign user roles ourselves. But we the
committers also lost that right.
I have created an INFRA ticket

So we will get this sorted in a while so we can assign you as a
committer in the JIRA.