Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Petro Karashchenko <pe...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/25 16:25:45 UTC

[Russia attacked Ukraine]

Hi,

I know that this channel is not intended for things that I will write, but
I still will send this E-mail.

For people that do not know: yesterday at 5AM Russia started massive
invasion and attacked Ukraine. The fightings are all over the central,
eastern, north and south. The bombs are exploding all over the country.
This is terrible. People are in fear. The war is in my country. We are
praying for peace and people to stop dying.

At least knowing about this will be a support for my and my people's.

Let Lord be with us,
Petro

Re: [Russia attacked Ukraine]

Posted by Sara da Cunha Monteiro de Souza <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Petro!

I feel for you and your countryman.
Although, there is almost nothing we can do as individuals, let me know if
there's really something I can do to support. Maybe a donation. I don't
know. We are kind of lost in this mess. All I have been doing is to follow
news and to pray.

Best regards,

Contact me directly if I can support you.

Re: [Russia attacked Ukraine]

Posted by Erik Englund <er...@gmail.com>.
Stay safe!
This surely is the worst of humanity.

Hope you get all the support you need to get through this.

Re: [Russia attacked Ukraine]

Posted by Sara da Cunha Monteiro de Souza <sa...@gmail.com>.
FYI (for ukrainian Software Developers)

Hi folks!

Please, share it. TRACTIAN, which is a very good place to work in Brazil,
is supporting by offering relocation to BR.

There's space for many TI areas, including Embedded Software.

Tractian targets 4.0 industry.

Re: [Russia attacked Ukraine]

Posted by Simon Filgis <si...@ingenieurbuero-filgis.de>.
Stay save and take care, Petro!