Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 22:03:24 UTC

10.2 branch masters whacked (was Re: svn commit: r430876)

Rick, heads up:

On 8/11/06, rhillegas@apache.org <rh...@apache.org> wrote:
> -getDatabaseProductVersion(): 10.2.0.5 alpha
> +getDatabaseProductVersion(): 10.2.${interim}.${point} alpha

Not sure what went wrong there, looks like the properties file
generated by maint2versionprops didn't get picked up by the regex
target.

andrew

Re: 10.2 branch masters whacked (was Re: svn commit: r430876)

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 8/11/06, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Andrew. I think I made a mistake mousing one of the commands off
> the instruction page. In addition, I think there's a bug in
> regex.masters, which I've logged as DERBY-1680: it seems that although
> sysinfo reports the release as beta, the canons are left saying the
> release is alpha.

Yes, that's the TODO under #8 on the releases page. Thanks for filing
a JIRA for it, though. The release page should be edited to add the
JIRA number to the TODO.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Andrew. I think I made a mistake mousing one of the commands off
the instruction page. In addition, I think there's a bug in
regex.masters, which I've logged as DERBY-1680: it seems that although
sysinfo reports the release as beta, the canons are left saying the
release is alpha.

Regards,
-Rick