Posted to users@maven.apache.org by -Kidow- <Ki...@hotmail.de> on 2010/10/20 11:36:31 UTC

Surefire-Report and Cobertura

Hello,

I've got a question concerning the surefire-report-plugin and the
cobertura-plugin.

Is it possible to find out which classes have been covered by which
testclasses?

>From the surefire-report-plugin I get the information about which testclass
throws a failure and from the cobertura-plugin I get the line-rate and
information about the class itself. I kind of need to know which testclass
referres to which class. Is it by any chance possible?

thanks in advance
-kidow-