Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/12/27 00:53:27 UTC

Updating source file licensing and copyright notices

Hi!

I'd like to propose we pull the following PR into
master and RC branch:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/220

I'd also like to request all of our mentors taking
a special look at this one.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Updating source file licensing and copyright notices

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
+1
The changes look good to me.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
Agreed - someone is wrong on the Internet.  I will poke some of our
members who work for RH and see if they can look into it, but HAWQ
shouldn't be held accountable for that...

Thanks!  -- justin

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
Looks good to me.  +1.

One nit, rather than abbreviating Apache License v2 to ASLv2 in Gradle
file, it should likely be the full expansion or ALv2.

Cheers.  -- justin

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>.
+1.  I looked through the changes and they look reasonable.  Rat seems
happy with them as well.

Alan.