Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2013/03/20 15:17:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > AOO4 - Logo

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: AOO4 - Logo (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Logo)
Comment: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Logo?focusedCommentId=30758596#comment-30758596

Comment added by Samer Mansour:

The reason I think flat is in right now is because many social sites are leading the way in clean uniform UIs.  If your company logo is complicated it looks upsetting on those platforms/apps.  Flat is "in" because of this in my opinion.
Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Specially Windows 8 Metro Tiles, Android, Even iOS to a degree, a flat logo looks better on these platforms.

Its not just how great the logo looks in the splash screen, but in print, platforms and other media.

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action