Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Christian Schwarz <cs...@schwarz-online.com> on 2005/07/12 16:15:17 UTC

How-to use transactions over WebDAV

Hi!

I'm a newbie to Slide and I have one simple question, about which I can't
find any information on the Slide website or on the Internet:

How can one use Slide's transaction features over WebDAV?

It would be nice, if one could start a transaction, then edit arbitrary
documents on the WebDAV server and then commit or rollback the whole
transaction.  Until the transaction is committed or canceled, the changes
should not be visible to other users (similar to how this works in an SQL
DB).

Is this possible in Slide?

Thanks,

Chris