Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chitra Manjunath <Ch...@infosys.com> on 2013/08/14 07:11:47 UTC

Vhd-util

Hi All,

I'm using cloud stack 4.0.2,Vmware vsphere 5.1 hypervisor.
I copied the Vhd-util  to /usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver during management server installation on centos 6.3.
What I have done is correct or Do I need to create VMware directory in the hypervisor directory, there I need to copy vhd-util file.

Is path of the vhd-util is dependent on hypervisor?

Thanks
Chitra.M

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Vhd-util

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
vhd-util is only for xenserver i believe... Maybe XCP. Wont affect vmware
or kvm.