Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rayan Al-Hammami <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 04:58:34 UTC

New Volunteer

Hello All,
My name is Rayan Al-Hammami. I am a 3rd year Computer Science major at the
University of Central Oklahoma. I am a Saudi-American citizen. I am excited
to get my hands a little dirty here, or to just learn from the pros.  I
greatly appreciate the opportunity, and the work that's done here.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rayan

Re: New Volunteer

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding Raphael's answer (below) to Rayan. Rayan, if you speak Arabic
then a reasonable and very helpful way to get started would be to help
us with the Arabic translation, now at 93%. If you can help, let us
know! Andrea

Re: New Volunteer

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Rayan