Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Peter van t Hof <pj...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 09:57:45 UTC

Write access to airflow spark on cwiki.apache.org

Hi there,

I would like to be able to make AIP’s on the wiki. Could someone give me access to this?

My account is: ffinfo

Thanks.

Gr,
Peter

Re: Write access to airflow spark on cwiki.apache.org

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
Added

--
*Kaxil Naik*
*Big Data Consultant *@ *Data Reply UK*

Re: Write access to airflow spark on cwiki.apache.org

Posted by Peter van t Hof <pj...@gmail.com>.