Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Brom, Michael C." <mb...@targaresources.com> on 2019/07/31 21:25:36 UTC

Date conversion

NiFi devs....

I'm connecting to an oracle DB and pulling a date that is in the format dd-MMM-yy (ex: 19-JAN-05).....January 19, 2005. But once I pull it into NiFi using an executeSQL processor, the converted date is 0005-01-19 00:00:00.0.   Oddly, if the year is 2010 (just showing 10)....it converts it fine. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Brom, MBA
Targa Resources
Integration Architect
811 Louisiana Street, Suite 2100 | Houston, TX 77002
*: mbrom@targaresources.com<ma...@targaresources.com>
': Work: 713.584.1914
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA7820.D6892840]
This email (including any attachments and accompanying emails) may contain proprietary and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone the sender and immediately delete this e-mail (including any attachments and accompanying emails). Please do not replicate, disclose, distribute, forward, or retain this e-mail or any part of this email. Thank you.