Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vasil Kokareshkov <va...@fredhopper.com> on 2007/12/21 15:55:43 UTC

Job Opportunity for Developers, Java Web at Fredhopper

TOP SOFTWARE PRODUCT COMPANY OFFERS TALENTED JAVA WEB DEVELOPERS
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD LARGE SCALE WEB APPLICATIONS

Company: Fredhopper, Location: Amsterdam or Sofia, Position: Full-time

Do you have a talent for seeing a problem and immediately contemplating the
likely solution? Are you passionate about making great ideas reality? Do you
thrive within a fast-paced and engineering-driven environment?

At Fredhopper we look for talented engineers with web technology experience
to join our team of engineers that develop our next generation search
engine. Fredhopper developers tackle interesting large scale challenges,
build product innovations and work on the breadth of the entire product,
crafting solutions from idea to implementation. We use short release cycles
to continually add novel features, so you will immediately see the impact of
your efforts.

Fredhopper is the № 1 provider of site search solutions for online business
in Europe and behind the scenes of many of the largest online businesses.
Customers include many leading international companies such as Philips
Electronics, Karstadt-Quelle, Kingfisher, Littlewoods-Shopdirect, 3 Suisses,
Okaidi, Thomas Cook, Wolters Kluwer and Woolworths. Fredhopper has product
development centers in Amsterdam and Sofia.

The nature of the issues we’re working on require a development team that
yields both excellent analytical and engineering skills. We prioritise
talent over experience.

Qualifications

 University degree in Computer Science or equivalent (last year students
will also be considered)
 Strong programming skills, preferably in Java or other OO language
 Excellent understanding of Web-standards, such as JS, HTML, XML
 Self-thinking and having hands-on approach
 Good knowledge of English language
 Experience with web-based user interfaces such as JSF, Wicket, Tapestry is
a plus

Applications

Interested? Then send your CV to recruiting@fredhopper.com, or contact Vasil
Kokareshkov at vasil.kokareshkov@fredhopper.com. www.fredhopper.com

We are looking to fill positions immediately, therefore apply today!