Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by YARLAGADDA Rajesh <RY...@COVANSYS.com> on 2003/09/10 20:09:41 UTC

Cactus Plugin for Eclipse

I am trying to get Cactus Plugin for Eclipse. I am not able to get the source code from cvs.apache.org, using "anoncvs" login and password, not able to establish connection with cvs. But, I found jakarta-cactus/integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.webapp in the nightly build, I need jakarta-cactus/integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner and other dependies for using Cactus from Eclipse. Can anybody give me the link for those source codes.
Thanks,
Rajesh

RE: Cactus Plugin for Eclipse

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Strange, it works fine for me (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html).

> But, I found jakarta-
> cactus/integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.webapp in the
nightly
> build, I need jakarta-
> cactus/integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner and other
> dependies for using Cactus from Eclipse. Can anybody give me the link
for
> those source codes.

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-09-07-manual/

(I've uploaded them manually for you - the nightly build does not
currently generate distributables as dependencies are failing to
build...).

-Vincent