Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/18 18:35:21 UTC

[VOTE] Allow CVS access for JAMES and Cocoon

Now that we have "avalon-components" set up, how about adding Cocoon
and JAMES to the AVAIL listing for "avalon-components"?

+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE] Allow CVS access for JAMES and Cocoon

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote, On 18/06/2003 18.35:

> Now that we have "avalon-components" set up, how about adding Cocoon
> and JAMES to the AVAIL listing for "avalon-components"?

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Allow CVS access for JAMES and Cocoon

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
+1

- Leo

PS: PMC Vote?

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

http://avalon.apache.org/sandbox/merlin

RE: [VOTE] Allow CVS access for JAMES and Cocoon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 12:35  PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Now that we have "avalon-components" set up, how about adding Cocoon
> and JAMES to the AVAIL listing for "avalon-components"?
>
> +1 from me.

+1
-pete