Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Guillaume Bailleul <gb...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 17:04:39 UTC

Coding rules in xmpbox and preflight

Hi all,

I created an issue for the coding rules issue [1].

I pushed in pdfbox-reactor an eclipse formater file. With that
formatter, check style does not find any errors i xmpbox. There may be
have things to change.

I pushed a huge update with reformating of xmpbox (r1453395).

I am now working on preflight.

Kind regards,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1530

Guillaume

Re: Coding rules in xmpbox and preflight

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi Guillaume,

thanks for the effort. Please set PDFBOX-1530 to resolved.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Posted by Guillaume Bailleul <gb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 06.03.2013 17:04, schrieb Guillaume Bailleul:
> Hi all,
>
> I created an issue for the coding rules issue [1].
>
> I pushed in pdfbox-reactor an eclipse formater file. With that
> formatter, check style does not find any errors i xmpbox. There may be
> have things to change.
>
> I pushed a huge update with reformating of xmpbox (r1453395).
>
> I am now working on preflight.
Are you done?

> Kind regards,
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1530