Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Станислав Кудрин <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 10:02:56 UTC

Question about openoffice.org

Hi, OpenOffice team

I was searching for some Mac tips today and I came across your awesome
article about download manager for Mac OS X.

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned Speed Download for
Mac on the page.

As you may have heard Yazsoft (Speed download developer team) recently went
out of business and shut down their entire

site (http://www.yazsoft.com/)

You may want to remove their URL from your acticle (
http://www.openoffice.org/download/common/downloadtools.html).

Here's a screenshot of where the link is located:

http://screencast.com/t/rKzVVpZRe

I also used Speed Download, but when they shut it down I tried Folx (
http://www.mac-downloader.com/)

I think this manager can be an awesome replacement for Speed Download

Might be a nice addition to the page :D

Either way, keep doing your awesome work

Cheers

Stan Kudrin

armpwnz@gmail.com