Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2015/09/10 19:08:24 UTC

Re: [2/5] curator git commit: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release apache-curator-2.9.0-rc1

Mike,

Why is another release being created? Please follow the instructions on the wiki.

-Jordan

Re: [2/5] curator git commit: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release apache-curator-2.9.0-rc1

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
I sent it, but forgot to include a subject. Will resend.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.