Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/11/19 18:40:15 UTC

[Digester] Question on CallMethodRule

Hi,
I have this XML:
<a>
  <b> ... </b>
</a>

Class A has a public no-args constructor and a method
public void addB(B b).

I have the following:
digester.addObjectCreate("a", A.class);
digester.addObjectCreate("a/b", B.class);
digester.addSetProperties("a/b");

Now I want to add a CallMethodRule (or something else?) to call the addB
method of class A.  How would I do this?

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [Digester] Question on CallMethodRule

Posted by José Antonio Pérez Testa <ja...@indra.es>.
Hi, again!
digester.addSetNext("a","addB");

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

>Hi,
>I have this XML:
><a>
>  <b> ... </b>
>  <b> ... </b>
>  <b> ... </b>
></a>
>
>Class A has a public no-args constructor and a method
>public void addB(B b).
>
>I have the following:
>digester.addObjectCreate("a", A.class);
>digester.addObjectCreate("a/b", B.class);
>digester.addSetProperties("a/b");
>
>Now I want to add a CallMethodRule (or something else?) to call the addB
>method of class A.  How would I do this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Yoav Shapira
>Millennium ChemInformatics
>

>This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Este correo electr�nico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informaci�n de car�cter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgaci�n, copia o distribuci�n a terceros sin la previa autorizaci�n escrita de Indra. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electr�nico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenv�o a la direcci�n electr�nica del remitente.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail

Re: [Digester] Question on CallMethodRule

Posted by José Antonio Pérez Testa <ja...@indra.es>.
By the way, you coud read the following article, before posting to the
list ( just a suggestion :) )
http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/2746