Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shaun A. Clark" <sh...@solestruck.com> on 2005/04/23 20:15:21 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.7 Root.xml delete

All,

I wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing, but on an installation of Tomcat 5.5.7, I watch the startup on Tomcat. If I have a Root.xml file that specifies an incorrect docBase it seems to delete the root.xml, but doesn't seem to say anything about doing so.

I couldn't find any information about this through Google, the docs, or the threads for this month. Any help here would be great. Also, wouldn't it be a better response to just issue an error? Programs that go about randomly deleting configuration files seem a little odd. Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,

Shaun Clark