Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Avner Tamir <av...@borderfree.com> on 2014/09/01 11:14:56 UTC

Archiva repository replication

Hi,

We're in the process of evaluating which artifact repository management options.

One of the important features for us (due to legal & security constrains) is to be able to replicate repositories between different installations of the artifact management tool.
This can be done in Artifactory ("repository replication") & Nexus ("smart proxy") in their commercial version.
Does Archiva has anything similar to it?

Thanks,
Avner Tamir

________________________________

This email and/or any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email and/or any files transmitted with this email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Borderfree Group companies. Finally, viruses and other harmful code can be transmitted by email. As such, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses or malware. Borderfree Group companies disclaims any and all liability for any damage caused by any virus or malware transmitted by this email and/or any files transmitted with this email.

Re: Archiva repository replication

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
This doesn't exist currently. Not complicated to do but not yet :-(

Cheers
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy