Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Juan Andrés Bentancour <ja...@argentina.com> on 2004/08/17 14:49:44 UTC

Searching problem.

For days, I have been trying to understand how to do a search based on an integer value. I have some questions:
Slide always perform string comparisons?
Is it Dav:typed-literal element supported ? http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.5.11

This query must retrieves the displayname for all resources located under the server's slide/archivos/Destinos/formularios URI namespace whose length exceeds 9 bytes. The result was empty, however, there were 2 resources with more than 1,000,000 bytes.
I´ve been doing more test and I realize that Slide always perform string comparisons for getcontentlength property.

<D:searchRequest xmlns:D="DAV:">
    <D:basicSearch>
        <D:select>
            <D:prop>
                <D:displayname />
            </D:prop>
        </D:select>
        <D:from>
            <D:scope>
                <D:href>/slide/archivos/Destinos/formularios</D:href>
                <D:depth>infinity</D:depth>
            </D:scope>
        </D:from>
        <D:where>
                    <D:gt>
                        <D:prop>
                            <D:getcontentlength />
                        </D:prop>
                        <D:literal>9</D:literal>
                    </D:gt>
        </D:where>
    </D:basicSearch>
</D:searchRequest>

I´m using Slide 2.1b1 from CVS, TxFileContentStore and PostgresSQL.

Please help me !!

Juan Andrés Bentancour