Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Nilgün Belma Bugüner <ni...@belgeler.gen.tr> on 2008/06/11 12:22:45 UTC

[NEW FILES] New Turkish Documents

Hi,

The tarball of Turkish translated documents is attached here.
It contains directories for 2.0, 2.2 and trunk.

The translator and reviewer of each document is listed in
the header part of the same file.

Best regards,
Nilgün

Re: [NEW FILES] New Turkish Documents

Posted by Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com>.
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:04:48 +0900
Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com> wrote:

> Though I'm not sure there is column length rule,
> vhosts/details.xml.tr contains too long columns.
> Please wrap them.
> The other files is good.
>
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:22:45 +0300
> Nilgün Belma Bugüner <ni...@belgeler.gen.tr> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > The tarball of Turkish translated documents is attached here.
> > It contains directories for 2.0, 2.2 and trunk.
> >
> > The translator and reviewer of each document is listed in
> > the header part of the same file.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Nilgün

I received modified vhosts/details.xml.tr from him,
and I committed them.
r668072 for trunk
r668074 for 2.2
r668076 for 2.0