Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre <al...@lifescience-consulting.com> on 2007/06/05 10:51:18 UTC

Link Livesites : Cocoon 1.X

Hi!

I am a software Engineer for a company based in Geneva. We have been developing a portal using cocoon portal framework. We believe that it is one of the most flexible framework currently available open source. Thanks for the great job!

Here is the link to the login page : http://www.lifescience-portal.com

description : LifeScience-Portal is an information plateform tracking the world of Biotech and Pharma. It provides exhaustive financial and scientific information about Companies and Drugs in the field of Biotech and Pharma that is updated every day. It also incorporates applications that user can configure themself. And finally, we generate several output formats of the content in PDF/Excell/Wordpad/XML.

It is a cocoon 2.1.7 live site (was: Re: Link Livesites : Cocoon 1.X)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Alexandre thanks for sharing the site. i found it is a cocoon 2.1.7
live site.

Please fill free to add the below information in jira [1] instead of
bugzilla by following this info:

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html#How+to+get+listed

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.