Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Benjamin Francisoud <be...@joost.com> on 2008/03/03 10:52:27 UTC

Re: Pig Philosophy

Do you guys plan any "Pig Con." in Toulouse, France (1) ?

Just kidding ;)

--
Benjamin Francisoud

[1]
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=toulouse,+france&ie=UTF8&z=12

Re: Pig Philosophy

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@101tec.com>.
> Do you guys plan any "Pig Con." in Toulouse, France (1) ?

Well, I would like to see a european pig event. I plan to be in europe
over the summer - so I will join! :)
Stefan