Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/03/08 04:54:24 UTC

RE: DOC/LIT : Some new patches

Hi Jean-Yves

I applied some of the following patches. See comments

> CUtils.java :
>      Correct a bug that appear this week. May be the wrong place.

I did not apply this patch because I did not come across this problem in
isSimpleType and getclass4qname functions. May be some thing wrong with the
JDK version you are using. Or you may have some other QName class in your
classpath ?. If there is nothing wrong please try comparing the namespace
too (comparing only the local name is not enough).

if ( current.getLocalPart().equals(qname.getLocalPart()) &&
current.getNamespaceURI().equals(qname.getNamespaceURI()))
 	return true;

> WSDL2Ws.java:
>      Add the one way message to Axis stack (WS-I 1.0). It may be already
> in the user mailing list. It was make by a collegue of me (Nicolas
> Renaudet).

Applied the patch except line

332c330
< 	            if (returnlist.hasNext()) {
---
> 	            while (returnlist.hasNext()) {

because the RPC style WSDLs can have multiple parts in messages.

> BeanParamWriter.java:
>      Fix compilations issues when type is empty.
>      Integration of null value (otherwise segmentation fault in Axis
> runtime).

The patch is applied but I dont think it is the appropriate place to check
nillable="true" attribute. Because a type does not know whether it has been
used as a nillable parameter or attribute of another type. Probably this
check should be done when inner variables of a complex type is serialized.