Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/05 09:24:47 UTC

IE, caching and c2.1

Now with cocoon 2.1, when I hit control and F5 to force reload of page after
modification of the sitemap the page doesn't want to reload, cocoon has
cached it and seems to ignore that sitemap has changed... I use Internet
Explorer 5.5. If I modify the url sitemap changes are effective.

With c2.0.3 I didn't have this behavior it seems. Gonna have a look in
configuration...

Babs